Racism & Lost Trust in Medicine

“If Jehvan were white, his odds of finding a donor match would be 77%. Because he is Black, those odds drop to 23%.” This piece tells the story of a young Black male fighting cancer, and his desperate attempts to find…

I will never take corporate money

Campaign finance is important to me, and Norfolk residents, for so many reasons. When candidates take money from corporations, utilities, and large donors, they are indebted to them when it comes time to vote. They will always have the donors’…